1. Learn about nutrition.
The Northboro Chiropractic Center holds a nutrition workshop at 6 p.m. Monday.
2. Learn about basic rights in special education.
The Northborough/Southborough Special Education Parent Advisory Council presents "Basic Rights in Special Education" from 10 a.m. to noon Tuesday at the Northborough Public Library.
3. Learn Baby Sign Language.
The Northborough Public Library offers a Baby Sign Language class at 10 a.m, Thursday.
4. Run a 5K.
St. Rose of Lima Parish's "How Fit is Your Faith?" 5K Run/Walk is on Sunday. Learn more here.
5. Root for the Tomahawks.
Here is Monday's Algonquin Regional High School sports schedule:
- Freshman field hockey: vs. Notre Dame Academy of Worcester, 3:30 p.m.
- Varsity field hockey: at Notre Dame Academy of Worcester, 3:30 p.m.
- Freshman boys soccer: at Marlborough, 3:30 p.m.
- Freshman girls soccer: at Marlborough, 4:45 p.m.
- JV field hockey: at Notre Dame Academy of Worcester, 5 p.m.