1. Yama Zakura has expanded its menu.
A new appetizer -- the Crabby Turtle -- has joined the offerings at 369 West Main St. The Crabby Turtle is "half of an avocado stuffed with baked blue crab and panko in sweet lemon sauce and topped with spicy Zakura sauce to perfection," according to the restaurant's Facebook page.
2. Bacon's Wine & Spirits is in the Halloween spirit.
Wachusett Pumpkin is among the pumpkin spirits being promoted on the 308 Main St. shop's Facebook page.
3. Root for the Tomahawks.
Here is Monday's Algonquin sports schedule:
- Varsity field hockey: vs. Hopedale, 3:30 p.m.
- Freshman football: vs. Shrewsbury, 3:30 p.m.
- JV football: at Shrewsbury, 3:30 p.m.
- Golf: vs. Fitchburg, at Juniper Hills Golf Course, 3:30 p.m.
- Freshman field hockey: at North Middlesex, 4 p.m.
- Freshman boys soccer: at Wachusett, 4 p.m.
- Freshman girls soccer: at Wachusett, 4 p.m.
- JV field hockey: vs. Hopedale, 5 p.m.
The Northborough Free Library offers it at 6:30 p.m. Monday.
5. Attend the selectmen's meeting.
The Northborough Board of Selectmen meets at 7 p.m. Monday at the Town Hall Offices.