The Northborough Police Department reported the following
Patrick Charles Hamlin, 21, of Northborough, was arrested at 1:55 a.m. on Feb. 19, and charged with OUI Liquor, 2nd offense and equipment violation, miscellaneous, motor vehicle. He was arrested while driving at Crawford and West streets.
Feb. 18, 2014
- 7:46 a.m. A breaking and entering incident was reported on Maple Street.
- 1:02 p.m. A two-car accident was reported on West Main Street.
- 1:07 p.m. A two-vehicle accident on South Street was reported. Police transported one woman to Rutland Road.
- 2:08 p.m. Westborough Police assisted with a call on Belmont Street/Route 9. The driver was cited for speed greater than reasonable.
Feb. 19, 2014
- 6:26 a.m. A hit-and-run was reported on South Street.
- 7:50 a.m. A West Main Street resident reported an accident by mail.