Feb. 4, 2014.
- 12:22 a.m. Police assisted with a medical call on Belmont Street and Route 9.
- 8 a.m. Police were called to a two-car motor vehicle accident, with injuries. One woman was transported to her residence.
- 8:26 a.m. EMTs were assisted on St. James Drive with a medical call.
- 8:58 a.m. A dog complaint was filed on West Main Street. Two dogs were reported running by the roadside. Police checked the area but the dogs were not found.
- 12:35 p.m. An alarm activated on Green Street.
- 4:49 p.m. A fraud incident was reported on Shops Way.
- 6:12 p.m. An Avalon Drive resident reported a family issue and requested information about a 209A restraining order.
- 6:24 p.m. Police were called to Southwest Cutoff to check on the wellbeing of a guest. Shrewsbury Police also requested mutual aid and a K9 unit.
- 6:59 p.m. Northborough Police were called to Shrewsbury for a mutual aid request.
- 7:22 p.m. A K9 unit was requested for a track.
- 9:30 p.m. A car hit a mailbox on Juniper Brook Road.
- 10:46 p.m. A breaking and entering incident was reported on Church Street.