The following are the responses by the from May 16th through June 3rd
- Fire and CO responses: 78
- EMS/Rescue Responses: 160
- MVA responses: 21
- Hazardous Condition responses: 16
- Public service/Special responses: 19
- MFD Incident responses through June 3rd: 2,764 That total is 260 calls ahead of 2010’s pace.
- Incident 2011-2505: Engine 2 responded to a car fire on I290
- Incident 2011-2509: Engine 1 ,Engine 3, Rescue 1, Ladder 2 and Car 2 were dispatched to Price Chopper for an electrical fire in a refrigeration unit within the produce area.
- Incident 2011 -2562: Engine 1 rescued a family of baby ducklings who had fallen into a storm drain.
- Incident 2011-2574: Engines 1, 2, Rescue 1, Ladder 2 and Car 2 were dispatched to a stove fire at 397 Bolton Street. Fire was contained to the container of origin.
- Incident 2011-2682: Engine 3 responded to a report of a brush fire ay 110 Boston Post Road East.
- Incident 2011-2743: Marlborough Engine 1 was detailed to a request from the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency for a task force response to the tornado devastated area of Springfield. They were assigned the task to search buildings in the area for possible victims.