Joana Essuman, 44, of Worcester, was arrested at 11:40 a.m. on March 26, and charged with OUI liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, and marked lanes violation. She was arrested at the intersection of West Main and King streets after a motor vehicle accident.
March 25, 2014
- 7:03 a.m. Police were called to Main Street to assist fire with an alarm activation.
- 10:40 a.m. A minor two-vehicle accident was reported on Avalon Drive.
- 1:18 p.m. Police assisted fire with a medical call on Pleasant Street.
- 3:06 p.m. A dog was reported wandering on West Main Street but it was gone by the time police got there.
- 3:12 p.m. A motor vehicle accident was reported on Southwest Cutoff.
- 7:07 p.m. A South Street resident reported receiving a suspicious phone call that might be a scam.
- 8:18 p.m. A two-vehicle crash was reported on the Southwest Cutoff.
- 9:40 p.m. Police were called to Main Street for a report of a woman who had been gone about 30 minutes.
- 11:56 p.m. Police assisted with a medical on Main Street.
March 26, 2014
- 2:58 a.m. Police assisted fire with an alarm activation on Main Street.
- 12:22 p.m. Police assisted EMTs with a call on Howard Street.
- 1:27 p.m. An accident from Southwest Cutoff was reported by mail.
- 2:38 p.m. A Whitney Street resident was assisted with a medical call.
- 3:12 p.m. A two-vehicle accident was reported on Crawford Street.
- 3:17 p.m. A medical was reported on Davis Street.
- 3:52 p.m. A mulch fire was reported on Main Street.
- 9:49 p.m. A Summer Street resident was assisted with a medical.