May 12, 2014
- 3:35 a.m. Police assisted firefighters with a lift assist on Hoover Road.
- 4:48 a.m. Police and firefighters were sent to alarm activation on Bearfoot Road.
- 5:57 a.m. An accident was reported in a parking lot on Pierce Street. There were no injuries reported.
- 8:16 a.m. Police were called to a report of a vehicle fire on Main Street but it was determined to be a disabled vehicle and no fire.
- 10:11 a.m. A residential alarm was activated on Hamilton Road.
- 12:07 p.m. A missing person from a group home was reported on Main Street.
- 2:18 p.m. An alarm activation was reported on Hudson Street.
- 5:57 p.m. Police assisted firefighters with an alarm activation on Lyman Street.
- 7:11 p.m. A two-vehicle accident was reported on Southwest Cutoff.
- 7:11 p.m. An East Main Street resident requesting to speak with an officer about a safety issue.
May 13, 2014
- 3:21 a.m. A Washburn Street resident was assisted with an ambulance.
- 4:05 a.m. A Bearfoot Road residence reported an alarm activation.
- 9:16 a.m. A criminal complaint was filed against a Massachusetts driver on Church Street for revoked insurance.
- 10:15 a.m. An alarm activation was reported on West Main Street.
- 10:16 a.m. A truck of the road and in the woods was reported on Beeman Street. The driver was reportedly injured in the accident, according to police.
- 12:30 p.m. Police assisted firefighters with a medical call on Hamilton Road.
- 3:38 p.m. Police were sent to Main Street for a wellbeing check on a female resident. She checked out OK.
- 9:37 p.m. Police assisted firefighters with a CO detector alarm on Intervale Farm Lane.