May 10, 2014
- 11:30 a.m. Police assisted firefighters with a lockout on Village Drive.
- 11:50 a.m. Police were called to Capt. Eager Drive for a report of a larceny. A lawn mower was reported stolen.
- 12:55 p.m. Police assisted with a lockout on Sawmill Drive.
- 2:24 p.m. A West Main Street business reported a shoplifting incident.
- 3 p.m. Firefighters were called to a smoke investigation on Mayflower Road.
- 3:05 p.m. EMTs were sent to a medical call on West Main Street.
- 4:39 p.m. Police were called to Riley Road for a report of loud music in the area but the call was unfounded.
- 5:39 p.m. Two motor vehicles crashed on Main Street.
- 6:28 p.m. Police and firefighters dealt with wires down on Cedar Hill Street.
- 8:52 p.m. Police were sent to Belmont Street/Route 9 to check on the wellbeing of a person. A man was making “Q5 statements.” According to police, he checked out in the morning.
- 9:02 p.m. Police assisted firefighters with a medical/cardiac arrest call on Lanthorn Road. Later, it turned into a death investigation.
- 10:14 p.m. Police were called to Southwest Cutoff for a disturbance between neighbors.
May 11, 2014
- 2:58 a.m. Police were sent to Otis Street for a report of a loud party. Officers located five or six kids who were sons of the building owner’s and had permission to be there.
- 8:51 a.m. An accident was reported on Main Street.
- 10:52 a.m. A motor vehicle was reported stolen on Monroe Street. Police went to speak with the parties and it turned out to be a misunderstanding.
- 12:22 p.m. A landlord requested assistance with an eviction on Crawford Street.
- 1:04 p.m. A Meadow Road resident met with police about an issue with a neighbor involving a dog.
- 2:51 p.m. Police were sent to River Street to assist firefighters with an outdoor burning complaint.
- 3:53 p.m. Police were called to Shops Way for a report of threats made in the parking lot.
- 7 p.m. Police stopped a vehicle on Davis Street.
- 9:17 p.m. Police were called to Belmont Street/Route 9 to check on a family staying there and everything checked out OK.