May 16, 2014
- 10:26 a.m. A mulch fire occurred on Southwest Cutoff.
- 10:43 a.m. A medical call was taken care of on South Street.
- 1:11 p.m. An alarm activation occurred on Gale Street. When police got there, they found an open door, and the resident was notified.
- 2:48 p.m. A drug violation was reported after a traffic stop on Southwest Cutoff.
- 4:15 p.m. Police were sent to Lexington Road for a follow-up investigation to the drug violation.
- 4:45 p.m. A K9 unit was sent from Shrewsbury Police to assist with a search on Lexington road.
- 5:29 p.m. A harassment incident was reported on Crawford Street.
- 7:32 p.m. Police were called to a shoplifting incident on Otis Street.
May 17, 2014
- 5:26 a.m. EMTs were called to Avalon Drive for a medical.
- 10:26 a.m. Police assisted with a lockout on Village Drive.
- 12:18 p.m. A report of loud music was found to be unfounded on Crawford Street.
- 12:23 p.m. A car key was reported found on South Street.
- 1:46 p.m. A domestic between sisters was reported on Belmont Street/Route 9.
- 1:51 p.m. A two-vehicle crash was reported on West Main Street. Westborough Police were called in for mutual aid.
- 2:14 p.m. A two-vehicle crash was reported on West Main Street. Westborough Police were called in for mutual aid.
- 3:50 p.m. Firefighters were assisted on Hoover Road with a life assist.
- 4:32 p.m. A medical call was reported on Wesson Terrace.
- 8:32 p.m. Police were called to Hudson Street to assist firefighters.
- 10:52 p.m. A child was reported locked in a car on Otis Street.