Elcilon B. Freitas, 31, of Shrewsbury, was arrested at 3:15 a.m. on April 6, and charged with OUI liquor, marked lanes violation, and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. He was pulled over at West Main and Jubilee.
April 6, 2014
- 2:37 a.m. Police and EMTs assisted a Hudson Street resident with medical attention.
- 8:17 a.m. A single car accident was reported on the Southwest Cutoff.
- 8:26 a.m. A two-vehicle crash was reported on the Southwest Cutoff.
- 1:07 p.m. A sick raccoon was reported on Brigham Street but it was gone by the time police arrived.
- 3:11 p.m. Police were called to Otis Street to check on the wellbeing of a person. A man was reported getting in and out of a vehicle. The officer stated that the man checked out “OK” and stated “he was just picking up cans on the side of the road.
- 3:49 p.m. A hit-and-run was reported on Shops Way.
- 9:36 p.m. A mailbox was reportedly knocked over on School Street. The mailbox was placed back upright.