April 7, 2013
- 2:20 a.m. The Shrewsbury Police Department notified Northborough Police of a past rape incident on Main Street. A detective called to respond to the investigation.
- 8:28 a.m. Police assisted firefighters with a medical on Main Street.
- 8:43 a.m. A past larceny was reported on Main Street.
- 10:55 a.m. A detail officer on Maynard Street reported a dog that was loose in the area but it was gone upon the other officer’s arrival.
- 11:11 a.m. A larceny was reported on Bartlett Street.
- 11:21 a.m. Police were called to Howard Street for a report of an unwanted party on property but the person left prior to the officer arriving.
- 3:49 p.m. An officer was sent to Pleasant Street for a report of two men riding bicycles and violating liquor laws.
- 9:10 p.m. Police assisted firefighters with a lift assist on Sunset Drive.
April 8, 2014
- 2:48 p.m. A huskie was found on Main Street.
- 3:46 p.m. A larceny by check was reported on Shops Way.
- 6:49 p.m. Police and firefighters were sent to Lyman Street for an alarm.
- 10:03 p.m. Police were called to Whitney Street to assist EMTs with a medical.