June 24, 2014
- 6:01 a.m. A criminal complaint was filed against a Mass. driving on Otis Street.
- 8:06 a.m. Police were sent to Southwest Cutoff for a report of a vehicle argument. The parties were spoken to.
- 10:14 a.m. A two-vehicle crash was reported on Boundary Street. One was transported to Marlborough Hospital.
- 1:58 p.m. A Maple Street resident reported an IRS scam.
- 3:30 p.m. Police were sent to Rogers Avenue to assist firefighters with a medical.
- 4 p.m. Police were sent to Avalon Drive to check on the wellbeing of a woman who checked out OK.
- 4:01 p.m. A Shops Way business reported a past shoplifting incident.
- 5:03 p.m. A Hudson Street resident reported three bags left on a lawn.
- 7:13 p.m. A two-vehicle crash was reported on Southwest Cutoff.
- 7:31 p.m. Police were sent to a disturbance report on Davis Street with children playing too loudly outside. Police found that the noise was not unreasonable.
- 7:48 p.m. A loud music complaint was filed on Brewer Street. The music stopped prior to police arriving.
- 11:55 p.m. Police were sent to a building on Southwest Cutoff for a disturbance. The front desk reported having an issue with a resident in a room.