Robert L. Gilpatric, 62, of Northborough, was arrested at 11:03 p.m. on April 2, and charged with OUI liquor, defacing property, disorderly conduct, protective custody, and disturbing the peace. He was arrested on Cyrus Way after a man called police stating that his girlfriend’s ex-husband was at the door of the home.
April 1, 2014
- 1:20 a.m. Police were called to the Southwest Cutoff to assist firefighters with a medical.
- 7:35 a.m. A two-vehicle accident was reported on Bartlett Street.
- 10:39 a.m. Shrewsbury Police called in a minor accident on Belmont Street/Route 9 between two vehicles.
- 11:09 a.m. A Thaddeus Mason Road resident reported a mail/phone scam.
- 11:32 a.m. A request was made to check on the wellbeing of an Iroquois Drive resident who turned out to be OK.
- 7:30 p.m. An alarm activated on Bearfoot Road.
- 7:55 p.m. A disturbance was reported on Howard Street but it turned out to be Cub Scouts playing and making noise on a playground.
April 2, 2014
- 6:35 a.m. A two-vehicle crash was reported on Belmont Street/Route 9. No injuries were reported.
- 9:38 a.m. A possible disturbance near the roadside was reported on Davis Street but it turned out to be individuals from a special needs program and it was handled by staff.
- 10:26 a.m. A Pleasant Street resident reported being harassed.
- 11:56 a.m. A driver was cited for operating after a revoked registration while driving on Belmont Street/Route 9.
- 3:51 p.m. A sick cat was reported in the middle of Main Street.
- 3:52 p.m. A sick animal was reported on Pleasant Street but it checked out OK.
- 4:53 p.m. Gift cards were found on Shops Way.
- 8:07 p.m. An Avalon Drive resident reported a fraud case with new accounts opened in the resident’s name.
- 9:09 p.m. Police were called to West Main Street for a medical.
- 9:26 p.m. Police assisted firefighters were a lift assist on West Main Street.