Leonardo Alexander Barrera, 28, of Marlborough, was arrested at 343 p.m. on April 29, and charged with shoplifting by concealing merchandise and giving a false name or Social Security number after arrest. He was arrested after police were called to Otis Street for a shoplifting incident.
Nathaniel Ehrich, 32, of Worcester, was arrested at 10:05 p.m. on April 29, and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended/revoked license, marked lanes violation, and a motor vehicle operator refusing to identify self. He was arrested after a motor vehicle stop on West Main Street.
April 29, 2014
- 1:52 a.m. Police assisted firefighters with a medical call on South Street.
- 10:04 a.m. EMTs were sent to Otis Street for a medical call.
- 10:21 a.m. An ambulance was called to I-290 to assist the Massachusetts State Police with a medical call on the highway.
- 11:41 a.m. An alarm activation was reported on South Street.
- 12:17 p.m. A residential alarm activation occurred on Spruce Hill Drive.
- 1:14 p.m. A Northgate Road resident reported that the back door to the residence was open. There appeared to be no forced entry and nothing was missing.
- 4:33 p.m. Police were sent to Howard Street for a report of unwanted property. The property was “escorted off.”
- 4:55 p.m. A criminal complaint was filed against a Massachusetts motorist on an operating after suspension charge on Rice Avenue.
- 5:31 p.m. Police were called to Main Street to help firefighters with a life assist.
- 11:52 p.m. Police assisted firefighters with an odor investigation on Avalon Drive.