July 7, 2014
- 1:02 a.m. An Avalon Drive resident filed a complaint about loud music but no music was heard by police when they arrived at the scene.
- 11:32 a.m. A criminal complaint was filed against a Massachusetts driver on West Main Street.
July 8, 2014
- 10:22 a.m. A Chapin Court resident reported a phone scam.
- 2:17 p.m. Police were sent to Riley Road to check on a man but he was already at the hospital.
- 3:55 a.m. An ambulance was sent to Howe Lane for a medical call.
- 4:17 p.m. A Monument Drive resident reported a black lab running in the road but it was gone when police arrived.
- 5:30 p.m. A motor vehicle crash was reported on Belmont Street/Route 9.
- 5:46 p.m. Westborough Police were sent to Marlborough to assist with a mutual aid call, the Hays Memorial on Route 20.
- 6:58 p.m. A past breaking and entering incident was reported on Lincoln Street.
- 7:15 p.m. An ambulance was sent to Greenland Circle for a medical.
July 9, 2014
- 9:21 a.m. Police and fire were sent to Village Drive for an alarm activation.
- 10:39 a.m. Police were sent to assist firefighters on Bearfoot Road.
- 1:21 p.m. A criminal complaint was filed against a Massachusetts driver for operating after a suspension on Lyman Street. According to police, the business owner of the property also verbally trespassed the man from the hot dog stand.
- 1:23 p.m. An ambulance was sent to a medical call on Thayer Street.
- 2:42 p.m. An ambulance was called to Shops Way for a medical call.
- 3:47 p.m. A John Edward Drive resident reported a stolen identity.
- 4:05 p.m. Animal Control was notified about a complaint on Whitney Street of horses without power. Police said the call was unfounded.
- 9:02 p.m. A hit-and-run was reported on West Main Street and arrest was made.
- 9:43 p.m. An ambulance was sent to Hudson Street for a medical call.
- 9:50 p.m. A two-vehicle accident was reported on Pierce Street.
- 10:09 p.m. An ambulance was called to Main Street.