April 19, 2014
- 4:40 a.m. An ambulance was sent to West Main Street.
- 10:12 a.m. A Rice Avenue resident reported a previous harassment charge.
- 10:48 a.m. Police assisted firefighters with a medical on East Main Street.
- 10:49 a.m. Police assisted firefighters with a brush fire on Bartlett Street.
- 12:08 p.m. A motor vehicle complaint was received on West Main Street about a car with two dogs in it but police were unable to locate the vehicle.
- 1:12 p.m. Police were called to Assabet Drive for a report by a neighbor of loud noises. The officer spoke to the resident who reported that the noises were “a tickle fight.”
- 2:23 p.m. Shrewsbury Police reported a two-car accident without injuries on the Southwest Cutoff. The vehicles pulled up to Walnut Street.
- 5:$6 p.m. A break-in was reported on Greenwood Road.
- 11:59 p.m. A Pinehaven Drive resident reported an illegal dumping incident.