Shalia Bhatia, 56, of Marlborough, was arrested at 4:30 p.m. on April 12, on a larceny over $250 charge. She was arrested on Shops Way after a reported from an employee about a shoplifter in custody.
Juan Carlos Delgado, 26, a homeless man, was arrested at 11:19 p.m. on April 12, and charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, two counts of carrying a dangerous weapon, resisting arrest, failing to stop for police, marked lanes violation, failing to keep right on hill/obstructed view, no inspection/sticker, brakes violation, speeding, and failing to use care. He was arrested after a traffic stop on Main Street.
April 11, 2014
- 8:22 a.m. A motor vehicle accident was reported on South Street.
- 10:57 a.m. A truck accident was reported on Hudson Street.
- 12:32 p.m. EMTs were called to assist with a medical on Main Street.
- 2:35 p.m. Police assisted firefighters with a medical on Winter Street.
- 2:41 p.m. A Jethro Peters Lane resident reported a dog complaint specifically, issues with a neighbor’s dog. The complaint was referred to animal control.
- 4:42 p.m. A Hamilton Road resident was assisted with a fire alarm activation.
- 5:50 p.m. A two-vehicle accident was reported on Shops Way.