July 10, 2014
- 1:08 a.m. Police were sent to Foxwood Lane for a report of a disturbance involving music and voices. A man was transported from the location to School Street.
- 8:35 a.m. EMTs were sent to a medical call on Main Street. Police transported with the patient and a woman was transported back to the station.
- 8:46 a.m. Police and fire were sent to an alarm activation on West Main Street.
- 8:58 a.m. A two-car crash was reported on West Main Street, without injuries. Citations were issued in the case.
- 12:11 p.m. A hit-and-run was reported on Shops Way the previous day.
- 3:14 p.m. A past hit-and-run was reported from Shops Way.
- 4:59 p.m. A two-vehicle crash was called in from Main Street but police were unable to locate it when the arrived at the scene.
- 5:03 p.m. A man was arrested for allegedly exposing himself on the patio of the senior center on Bearfoot Road.
- 5:35 p.m. A license plate was found on Crawford Street.
- 6:47 p.m. A two-vehicle crash was reported on Intervale Farm Lane.
- 7:11 p.m. Police were sent to Hamilton Road to assist the fire department on a call.
- 8:43 p.m. An alarm activation was reported on Juniper Brook Road.
- 8:50 p.m. A Smith Road resident reported loud bangs in the area. Police checked and secured the area.
July 11, 2014
- 7:54 a.m. Police were sent to Southwest Cutoff to assist firefighters on a medical call.
- 9:54 a.m. An alarm activation was reported on Centre Drive.
- 11:35 p.m. A two-vehicle crash was reported on Southwest Cutoff.
- 11:46 a.m. An accident was reported on Belmont Street/Route 9.
- 3:52 p.m. Police were sent to Otis Street for a report of a man in the parking lot starting fights with people.
- 5:27 p.m. A criminal complaint was filed against a Massachusetts driver for unlicensed operation after a traffic stop on South Street.
- 7:55 p.m. Police were sent to assist firefighters on West Main Street.