June 7, 2014
- 12:20 a.m. A Shady Lane Avenue resident reported hearing a gunshot. An officer checked the area but found nothing.
- 12:51 a.m. A person was arrested on West Main Street for OUI.
- 3:19 a.m. Police assisted firefighters with a medical on West Main Street.
- 5:07 a.m. Police were called to Green Street for a disturbance. A man reported a woman yelling at his home. The woman was transported to Marlborough Hospital.
- 12:21 p.m. A motor vehicle was found with a revoked plate on Belmont Street/Route 9.
- 12:46 p.m. Police assisted firefighters on Cedar Hall Street with a medical call.
- 12:53 p.m. Police assisted firefighters on Reservoir Street with a medical call.
- 6:37 p.m. Police assisted firefighters on Wiles Farm Road with a medical call.
- 7:43 p.m. Police received a call from an East Main Street resident who said he was confused. An ambulance was called to the scene.
- 9:09 p.m. Police assisted firefighters on Oak Meadow Drive with a medical call.
- 11:57 p.m. Police were sent to Blake Street for a report of loud music in the area. A Rhode Island vehicle was “moved along.”
June 8, 2014
- 7:21 a.m. Police were called to Southwest Cutoff to assist with a medical call.
- 9:13 a.m. A criminal complaint was filed against a Massachusetts driver on Southwest Cutoff for revoked insurance. A vehicle was towed from the scene.
- 10:15 a.m. A purse was found on Maynard Street.
- 2:27 p.m. An accident was reported on Shops Way.
- 2:50 p.m. A two-car crash, without injuries, was reported on Otis Street.
- 4:49 p.m. A two-vehicle accident was reported on Southwest Cutoff.
- 5:47 p.m. Police assisted the firefighters on Sunset Drive.
- 6:49 p.m. An accident was reported on Southwest Cutoff.