May 14, 2014
- 6:58 a.m. A traffic stop was performed on Southwest Cutoff.
- 8:07 a.m. A two-vehicle accident was reported on West Main Street with one woman being transported to UMass by EMTs.
- 9:50 a.m. Police assisted firefighters with a medical on West Main Street.
- 10:15 a.m. Police were called to Howe Lane for a report of a sick raccoon but it was gone upon arrival.
- 12:59 p.m. Police were sent to a physical domestic incident on Southwest Cutoff. One woman was evaluated by fire and rescue teams. Two women were transported from the Westborough McDonald’s back to the scene.
- 2:18 p.m. Firefighters were sent to a medical on Forbes Road.
- 2:21 p.m. Northborough Police were called to Westborough for a mutual aid request.
- 3:47 p.m. An ambulance was sent to School Street.
- 4:59 p.m. A larceny of a cellphone was reported from Shops Way.
- 5:13 p.m. An ambulance was sent to Intervale Farm Lane for a medical call.
- 5:33 p.m. An accident from Otis Street was reported by mail.
- 8:58 p.m. Police were sent to Whitney Street for a report of a barking dog “attached to a shipping container” since 9 a.m. The owners was spoken to and advised.
- 11:31 p.m. A traffic stop was performed on Southwest Cutoff.
May 15, 2014
- 5:53 a.m. An ambulance was sent to Howard Street for a medical call.
- 7:44 a.m. A South Street resident was assisted by EMTs with a medical call.
- 9:14 a.m. Police were called to Belmont Street/Route 9 for a report of a recovered truck that was reported stolen out of Rhode Island. The report was false, a clerical error by the rental company.
- 10:30 a.m. EMTs were sent to Southwest Cutoff for a medical call.
- 10:50 a.m. A minor accident was reported on Southwest Cutoff.
- 11:02 a.m. A Forbes Road resident reported a past assault.
- Noon. A Rice Avenue resident reported credit card fraud incident.
- 1:48 p.m. A car struck a pole on Reservoir Street.
- 3:10 p.m. Two juvenile shoplifters were caught on Shops Way and given summonses to court.
- 6:34 p.m. An ambulance was sent to Shops Way for a medical call.
- 7:01 p.m. A propane tank malfunctioned on Crawford Street.
- 8:05 p.m. A warrant arrest was performed on Church Street.
- 9:29 p.m. A Whitney Street resident reported threats about a real estate sign.