June 14, 2014
- 12:01 a.m. Police assisted EMTs with a medical on Hudson Street.
- 6:53 a.m. Firefighters were sent to Rice Avenue for a medical call.
- 8 a.m. A dog was reported loose in a park on West Main Street with no owner around. The dog’s owner was later found and released to the owner.
- 2:05 p.m. Police assisted firefighters with a medical on West Main Street.
- 2:47 p.m. A two-vehicle crash was reported on Hudson Street.
- 5:06 p.m. Police were sent to Oak Avenue to assist with a custody exchange.
- 7:48 p.m. Police were sent to West Main Street for a report of smoke in the area but found out it was a flag ceremony.
- 8:11 p.m. A dog call was reported on Lincoln Street.
- 8:26 p.m. A dead goose was reported in the middle of Rice Avenue. DPW was notified.
- 9:23 p.m. A fireworks disturbance was reported on Pinehaven Drive but police were unable to find them.
- 9:33 p.m. Police assisted firefighters with a medical on West Main Street.
- 9:45 p.m. A loud music disturbance was reported on Easy Street. Police spoke to the parties involved and told them to turn it down.
- 10:06 p.m. Police were called to Hudson Street for an open 911 call. Everything was OK.
June 15, 2014
- 9:25 a.m. Police assisted EMTs on Shops Way for a medical call.
- 11:06 a.m. A breaking and entering incident on Lyman Street was investigated.
- 4:04 p.m. Police were sent to Hudson Street to check on a woman.
- 5:08 p.m. An alarm activation occurred on West Main Street.
- 7:38 p.m. A lost/found dog was reported on Newton Street. Police spoke with the owner at the scene.
- 7:42 p.m. Police were called to South Street for a report of a vehicle in the driveway of a vacant house, with people inside.
- 9:03 p.m. A Deacon Street resident reported that she thought people were in her house. Police checked and found the call to be unfounded.