March 22, 2014
- 12:29 a.m. Police assisted fire with a medical call on Cyrus Way.
- 2:57 p.m. Police assisted fire with a medical call on Shops Way.
- 5:54 p.m. Police were called to Brookside Lane for an ATV in the area. An officer spoke to the operator.
- 6:54 p.m. A criminal complaint was filed against a driver for uninsured, operating after a revocation, unregistered and speed, after a traffic stop on Otis Street.
March 23, 2014
- 5:18 a.m. Police assisted fire at an alarm call on West Main Street.
- 9:59 a.m. EMTs transported an Otis Street resident.
- 12:59 p.m. Police were called to a Cedar Hill Road for a loose dog in the neighborhood but it was gone upon arrival.
- 3:35 p.m. An East Main Street resident reported a larceny of jewelry.
- 8:16 p.m. An Allison Road resident was transported to the hospital.
March 24, 2014
- 7:49 a.m. An accident was reported on Main Street involving a tractor-trailer truck.
- 8:16 a.m. Police were called to Southwest Cutoff for a tractor-trailer accident. One person was transported to the hospital.
- 9:01 a.m. Two motor vehicles crashed on Belmont Street/Route 9.
- 10:50 a.m. Police were called to Shops Way to assist fire with an alarm activation.
- 3:07 p.m. Two cars crashed in a parking lot on Shops Way. No injuries were reported.
- 7:02 p.m. Police were called to Howard Street for a report about illegal dumping.
- 7:44 p.m. A wellbeing check was performed on Hemlock Drive but no one was home.
- 8:12 p.m. Police were called to Davis Street for a motor vehicle striking a dog.
- 10:23 p.m. A medical was reported on West Main Street.