May 8, 2014
- 1:03 a.m. Police were called to Main Street to assist firefighters with a medical call.
- 9:12 a.m. A dog complaint was filed from Davis Street with the party being concerned about a neighbor’s dog.
- 11:30 a.m. A vehicle was damaged on Church Street by an unsecured load on a truck.
- 11:42 a.m. Police assisted firefighter with a medical on Washburn Street.
- 1:34 p.m. Police were called to Lincoln Street for a report of a child leaving school on foot. The child was later located and DCF was contacted.
- 4:07 p.m. Police were called to Maple Lane for a report of a dirt bike operating in the road. An officer located the rider and found that he wasn’t operating in the roadway.
- 4:28 p.m. A Bryant Lane resident was assisted with a lift assist.
- 9:51 p.m. Police were sent to Overlook Pk for a report of a breaking and entering call with the caller believing someone was inside the residence. Officers checked the home and later, the parents came home and the call was unfounded.
May 9, 2014
- 12:47 a.m. Police were sent to Main Street for a report of a party in the area with loud music. The music was coming from the pumps and the manager will be advised in the morning.
- 5:45 a.m. A Lincoln Street resident reported seeing a coyote in their yard. The area was checked by police and they were unable to locate the coyote.
- 7:40 a.m. A dog complaint was filed from West Main Street. A party reported being attacked by a dog.
- 8:40 a.m. A Green Street resident reported more problems with a neighbor’s dog. All parties were spoken to and the issue was resolved.
- 10:48 a.m. A person from Whitney Street came to the police station to report a 209A restraining order violation.
- 12:06 p.m. A Stratton Way resident reported a suspicious phone call.
- 12:47 p.m. Property was turned into the police.
- 2:11 p.m. A moving truck struck a utility pole on Main Street.
- 2:22 p.m. EMTs were called to West Main Street.
- 3:55 p.m. EMTs were sent to Pleasant Street for a medical call.
- 3:59 p.m. Police were called to School Street for a report of a small child that looked lost. The child was all set and was just waiting for her sister to get off the bus.
- 4:02 p.m. A stolen bankcard was reported on East Main Street.
- 4:13 p.m. Some wrote on a vehicle with a pen marker on Village Drive.
- 5:38 A two vehicle crash was reported on Lincoln Street.
- 7:55 p.m. An Indian Meadow Drive resident was assisted with a medical call.