March 28, 2014
- 8:08 a.m. A two-vehicle accident was reported on Hudson Street.
- 9:16 a.m. A Cherlyn Drive resident reported a raccoon in the area. Animal control was contacted.
- 9:35 a.m. Police assisted EMTs with a medical on Washburn Street.
- 10:06 a.m. A criminal complaint was filed against a driver on an unregistered operation charge on Davis Street. The driver was given transportation to the Shrewsbury line.
- 10:12 a.m. Police called a School Street resident to check on her wellbeing. The police spoke with her and realized the situation was a telephone issue.
- 3:20 p.m. A Blake Street resident reported a utility scam.
- 4:04 a.m. A two-vehicle accident was reported on School Street.
- 8:55 p.m. Police assisted the fired department with a medical on Chesterfield Road.
March 29, 2014
- 9:18 a.m. An employee on Southwest Cutoff reported receiving a counterfeit bill.
- 11:05 a.m. Police assisted fire with a medical call on Village Drive.
- 1:05 p.m. Police and fire were called to a medical on Centre Drive.
- 1:13 p.m. Police assisted the fire department with an alarm investigation on Main Street.
- 1:15 p.m. Police were sent to Woodlawn Street to check on the wellbeing of a resident but no one was home.
- 5:49 p.m. Police were sent to Assabet Drive for a report of a female resident with an IV still in her arm but they were unable to locate the woman.
- 7:06 p.m. A Shops Way business reported a shoplifting incident.
- 8:46 p.m. A raccoon in the middle of the road was reported on Crawford Street but it was gone upon arrival.
- 9:18 p.m. A disturbance was reported on Southwest Cutoff. A resident reported that the room above was making too much noise.