June 5, 2014
- 8:41 a.m. Police assisted firefighters on Belmont Street/Route 9 with a medical call.
- 8:58 a.m. Police assisted firefighters with a medical call on Howard Street.
- 9:30 a.m. Police were sent to West Main Street for a report of a turtle crossing the road but it was gone upon arrival.
- 11:35 a.m. A motor vehicle accident was reported on Belmont Street/Route 9.
- 11:59 a.m. Police assisted firefighters with a medical on West Street.
- 3:46 p.m. A two-car accident, without injuries, was reported on Hudson Street.
- 3:56 p.m. Police were sent to Solomon Pond Road for a two-car crash without injuries.
- 5:03 p.m. A breaking and entering incident was reported on Mulberry Lane. Northborough Police called in the K9 unit from Marlborough to assist. The K9 arrived about 10 minutes later at the scene.
- 8:41 p.m. Police were called to Hudson Street for a report of a man and woman fighting. The couple, who were in a tan Toyota Camry, were reportedly lost and couldn’t figure out how to get back to Worcester.
- 9:45 p.m. Police were sent to Stirrup Brook Lane for a parent reporting an incident that occurred previously in the evening.
June 6, 2014
- 8:38 a.m. Police assisted firefighters with a medical call on Deacon Street.
- 9:50 a.m. Police assisted firefighters with a medical call on West Main Street.
- 10:39 a.m. Police assisted firefighters with a medical call on Village Drive.
- 12:42 p.m. A two-car crash was reported on Shops Way. There were no injuries.
- 1:01 p.m. A single car crash, without injuries, was reported on Solomon Pond Road.
- 1:22 p.m. Police assisted firefighters with a brush fire on I-295. Massachusetts State Police were also on the scene.
- 4:33 p.m. A car struck a light pole on Belmont Street/Route 9. One woman was arrested.
- 4:38 p.m. A three-car crash was reported on Main Street.
- 5:49 p.m. An intoxicated woman was reported on West Main Street.
- 6:50 p.m. An ambulance was sent to West Main Street for a medical call.
- 7:36 p.m. A hit-and-run was reported on Shops Way.
- 7:50 p.m. Police assisted an ambulance with a medical call on Main Street.
- 8:50 p.m. Police were sent to Maple Street for a wellbeing check at the request of a brother of an elderly man. Officers spoke to the man and he checked out OK.
- 9:59 p.m. Police and firefighters assisted a person on the Southwest Cutoff with a lockout.
- 11:15 p.m. An Avalon Drive resident reported a noise complaint.