April 26, 2014
- 8:16 a.m. Police assisted firefighters with a medical on Main Street.
- 11:01 a.m. An illegal dumping incident – two televisions left on a front lawn – was reported on Meadowbrook Road.
- 12:24 p.m. A two-car crash was reported on Southwest Cutoff.
- 12:29 p.m. Wires were reported down on Boundary Street.
- 12:41 p.m. Marlborough Police requested Northborough Police to assist with a street closure on Boundary Street.
- 12:46 p.m. Police were called to Southwest Cutoff for a report of two women arguing about a larceny/property returned incident.
- 12:49 p.m. A mutual aid request was made to Southwest Cutoff.
- 2:39 p.m. A credit card fraud incident was reported on Solomon Pond Road.
- 7:41 p.m. A check scam was reported on Main Street.
April 27, 2014
- 12:16 a.m. Police were sent to Patty Lane to assisted with a medical call.
- 2:08 a.m. Police were called to Church Street where a resident stated that she thought someone was trying to break into her house via a bathroom window. An officer searched the area but found nothing.
- 10:10 a.m. An officer’s assistance was requested on Shady Lane Avenue to retrieve property.
- 1:43 p.m. Police assisted firefighters with an alarm activation on Southwest Cutoff.
- 5:02 p.m. A loud music complaint was filed from Maple Street. A resident was spoken to about the situation.
- 6:27 p.m. Police were sent to Leland Drive to assist firefighters with a medical.