April 22, 2014
- 10:01 a.m. A person reported to the police station with information about a 209A restraining order violation on Whitney Street.
- 2 p.m. Staff at the senior center requested police make a wellbeing check on South Street. A woman was later transported to the hospital.
- 6:09 p.m. A two-car crash, without injuries, was reported on West Main Street.
- 8:34 p.m. Police were called to Lyman Street for a report of a dirt bike causing a noise disturbance. An officer checked the park but didn’t find anything. Another officer, however, found the operator of the dirt bike on Harris Avenue and spoke to that person.
April 23, 2014
- 1:41 a.m. Police assisted a Davis Street resident with a lockout.
- 2:28 a.m. Police assisted firefighters with a medical on East Main Street.
- 6:39 a.m. An officer was sent to Holbrook Lane for a report of a dog barking for a while. The officer checked the area but was unable to locate a dog.
- 3:14 p.m. Police were sent to Avalon Drive for a wellbeing check but the female resident was not home.
- 4:24 p.m. Accident information from Shops Way on April 20, was filed with police.
- 7:34 p.m. Police were sent to Main Street to assist EMTs with a medical call.
- 7:43 p.m. An Avalon Drive resident reported a credit card fraud incident.
- 8:11 a.m. A Hudson Street resident reported phone threats to police.