The following are the responses by the from June 4 through June 30, 2011.
- Fire and CO responses: 144
- EMS/Rescue Responses: 217
- MVA responses: 24
- Hazardous Condition responses: 10
- Public service/Special responses: 37
- MFD Incident responses through June 30, 2011: 3206
That total is 286 calls ahead of 2010’s pace.
I2011-2776: Engine 1 and the Brush truck responded to a brush fire on Brigham Street.
I2011-2798: Engine 2 and Rescue 1 responded to motor vehicle accident with injuries at 175 Lakeside Avenue.
I2011-2859: Engine 3, Engine 1, Ladder 1 and Rescue 1 responded to 24 Wilson Street for a report of a building struck by lightning.
I2011-2873: : Engine 3, Engine 1, Ladder 1 and Rescue 1 responded to 24 Wilson Street for a report of a building struck by lightning.
I2011-2950: Engine 2 responded to the parking lot of the Pleasant Court Condominiums for a vehicle fire.