Northborough Police reported the following incidents for Feb. 9, 2014:
- Gayea J. Rosenbusch, 34, of Northborough, was arrested at 3:53 p.m. on Feb. 2, on Rice Avenue. Police alleged that Rosenbusch was involved in a “witness intimidation” incident. The restraining was issued on Feb. 2, according to police.
- 10:56 a.m. An ambulance was called to Howard Street.
- 11:59 a.m. Plates were seized by police from a vehicle on Southwest Cutoff.
- 2:59 p.m. A vehicle slid off the road on Maynard Street.
- 3:32 p.m. Police were called to Rice Avenue for a warrant arrest.
- 4:24 p.m. Police assisted a Milk Porridge Circle resident with medical transportation.
- 6:45 p.m. Police were called to a dispute between family members on Avalon Drive.