Our morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. For seniors who are re-entering the job force, full or part-time, at the
2. Join a to graphic novels and manga. It meets today at the
3. As with the seasonal McRib, people start to drool thinking about the launch of the Shamrock Shake every year, which surely is a McTestimony to advertising, marketing and the Pavlovian theory. Here's where you can track the latest Shamrock Shake spottings. There was one nearby just yesterday.
4. How do you spend Valentine's Day?
5. According to brownielocks.com, it's Boy Scout Anniversary Day and Laugh and Get Rich Day. According to the Boy Scouts official site, "The purpose of the Boy Scouts of America—incorporated on Feb. 8, 1910, and chartered by Congress in 1916—is to provide an educational program for boys and young adults to build character, to train in the responsibilities of participating citizenship, and to develop personal fitness."