Our morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Happy hour? We think not. Even better. , ever day at at 5 p.m. Stop in for a bite and a drink after work.
2. e starting up at . Get your bump and spike going on.
3. T (part of the Regional School Committee) meets at 4 p.m. at the administrative offices in Southborough.
4. This week's "By the Numbers" took a look at how many kids are in each class. Do you think it's an appropriate number?
5. Do your kids want to know where Santa is and what he's doing? You can now track Santa's whereabouts at http://www.noradsanta.org/.