Join PJF for our OPEN HOUSE Event!
Please join us:
Sunday Oct. 14th from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m
PJF is very excited to be so welcomed by the community of Northborough and surrounding towns. To celebrate, we would like to invite everyone to join us for our OPEN HOUSE Event. We have LOTS of activites planned and it's going to be a FUN day! Feel free to share with your friends, so they can join us too!
- Ongoing activities
- FREE Group Classes ALL DAY
- FREE Nutrition Consultations
- FREE Fitness Assessments
- FREE Spinal Screening's by Dr. Jim Vargas 10am-2pm
- Kids Activities in our Childcare Room
- ...and MORE
Can you spare a can?
We have recently been made aware, as you may have seen in The Patch, that the Northborough Food Pantry is in dire need of Food Donations. We are asking that during our OPEN HOUSE you may think to bring even just one of the food items listed below to help re-stock the food pantry as it heads into it's busy holiday season. Let's show how PJF clients care!
- Whole grain cereals
- Granola bars, whole grain crackers
- Rice & boxed rice mixes
- Canned fruit in natural juice
- Multi-packs of single serving fruit and applesauce
- Canned stews and pasta meals (Spaghettios)
- Shelf stable milk, powdered milk and juice boxes
- Mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, salad dressing
- Microwavable shelf stable meals
- Soup (all except tomato)
- Canned corn
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Personal care items-toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, lotion, soap
Free Group Class Schedule
10:00am - ZUMBA w/ Trina
11:00am - R.I.P.P.E.D. w/Jennifer
1:00pm-BOOTCAMP w/ Maria
2:00pm - Cardio Kick w/ Julie
3:00pm - R.I.P.P.E.D. w/ Claire & Julie
4:00pm - ZUMBA w/ Keila
Drop-in throughout the day and ask for the Cross-Training Workout of the day!
We look forward to spending the day with the good people of Northborough, gathering food for the food pantry and sharing lots of health and wellness information. Hope to see you!
Project Jay Fitness 4 West Main Street, Northborough, Ma (508) 466-2000 www.projectjayfitness.com