And Northborough Planning Board member Rick Leif has officially stated he won't seek re-election, Town Clerk Andrew Dowd said Thursday.
Nomination papers became available Tuesday.
The deadline for taking out nomination papers is noon Friday, March 21, Dowd has said.
The deadline for filing nomination papers signed by 50 registered voters is 5 p.m. Monday, March 24.
Two three-year terms on the board of selectmen are on the ballot. Selectman Aaron Hutchins recently announced he won't seek a second three-year term. Selectman Dawn Rand, meanwhile, has taken out papers for re-election.
The seats on the 2014 ballot, and the incumbents, are:
- Moderator, one year: Fred George
- Selectman, two for three years: Aaron Hutchins and Dawn Rand
- Planning board, two for three years: Theresa Capobianco and Rick Leif
- Northborough school committee, two for three years: Joan Frank and Shirley Lundberg
- Northborough-Southborough Regional School Committee, two for three years (Northborough candidates): Scott Karpuk and Shirley Lundberg
- Northborough-Southborough Regional School Committee, two for three years (Southborough candidates) Paul Butka and David Rueger