Nomination papers to get on the annual town ballot become available Tuesday from the town clerk's office at the Northborough Town Hall Offices.
Voters will elect at least one new official. Selectman Aaron Hutchins recently announced he won't seek a second three-year term.
The deadline for taking out nomination papers is noon Friday, March 21, Town Clerk Andrew Dowd said.
The deadline for filing nomination papers signed by 50 registered voters is 5 p.m. Monday, March 24.
The seats on the ballot, and the incumbents, are:
- Moderator, one year: Fred George
- Selectman, two for three years: Aaron Hutchins and Dawn Rand
- Planning board, two for three years: Theresa Capobianco and Rick Leif
- Northborough school committee, two for three years: Joan Frank and Shirley Lundberg
- Northborough-Southborough Regional School Committee, two for three years (Northborough candidates): Scott Karpuk and Shirley Lundberg
- Northborough-Southborough Regional School Committee, two for three years (Southborough candidates) Paul Butka and David Rueger