1. A few benefits of baby sign language are that it: reduces frustration, deepens the bond between you and your baby, and gives babies the ability to express themselves before they can speak. Learn more about baby sign language at this program in the morning at the Northborough Free Library.
2. Who does it help? The Northborough Food Pantry, The 4-H Club and the American Cancer Society.
3. Try Yoga with Pat Lebau on Friday mornings at First Parish Church. This yoga class is gentle-moderate in intensity, and suitable for beginners as well as the more experienced. Each class will includes centering, breath work, postures, relaxation and a brief meditation.
4. You could win $5,000 just for having the best Halloween costume around.
5. Hired Guns is back at the Celtic Tavern tonight.