1. Boot at Boost: Boost Fitness is hosting a Boot Camp Challenge starting today. In a “biggest Loser” style format, Boot Camp Challenge offers you the opportunity to devote 6 weeks to getting yourself in the best shape you’ve ever been. Your team meets three times a week for an intense Boot Camp Workout.
2. Whatever we get from Sandy the storm, we'll be sure to keep you townies informed.
3. Do you think that Charlie Brown's "Great Pumpkin" promotes, or at least condones, bullying? Some do. Some don't. Let's hear what you have to say about it.
4. "Cans for Cones" happens today at Trombetta's. Simply bring a canned good for the Northborough Food Pantry and get a free small soft serve.
5. Chet's, too, is helping out the pantry, kicking off this week its food drive. Donate products in honor of owner Jessica Fidrych's 90-year-old grandmother's birthday throughout the month.