1. Nighttime football is back, and the Tomahawks take on Holy Name on the home turf tonight at 7 p.m.
2. Last week, we saw your pumpkin photos. This week, we are looking for your pets. In costumes.
3. starting at 9:30 p.m., and tomorrow (Saturday) Kiss Forever covers Kiss for JJ's annual Halloween bash.
4. One of the area's most popular bands, Never in Vegas, makes a triumphant return to the Celtic Tavern tonight.
5. On this day in 1881, "The Earp brothers face off against the Clanton-McLaury gang in a legendary shootout at the OK Corral in Tombstone, Arizona. After silver was discovered nearby in 1877, Tombstone quickly grew into one of the richest mining towns in the Southwest."