1. Let's get, let's get, let's get, let's get rocked ... playing at JJ's Sports Bar tonight. There's never a cover (well, hardly ever) and there's plenty of room to dance, or sit—whatever your preference may be. And if you'd like to make a weekend of it, The Flock returns to JJ's on Saturday.
2. Davidian Brothers Farm is holding a contest to guess the weight of a pumpkin. And this is a mighty big pumpkin. Get down there, guess the weight, and you could win this very big pumpkin. You could probably even make a boat out of it, if you wanted to.
3. former member of St. Bernadette Church and a volunteer for the Senior Center, died last month. Her services are this morning.
4. This weekend, anyone with a Bank of America ATM card can get in free to a host of great museums in the state. The promotion runs on both Saturday and Sunday.
5. The State Police are putting up a sobriety checkpoint this weekend in Worcester County. Regardless, don't drive drunk!