1. Be sure to check out our rapidly-updated Santa map, detailing all of the Metrowest area stops the big man is making this season.
2. The Northboro Chiropractic Center is hosting a workshop today on something many of us struggle with: sleep. If you have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep, waking in the middle of the night for no reason or have trouble sleeping because of illness, discomfort, anxiety or stress, then this interactive workshop is for you.
3. Be sure to lock your cars at all times. If you see any suspicious activity, call police.
4. Jennifer runs a $5 zumba class this evening at Project Jay Fitness. If you've never tried zumba before, this is a great place to give it a whirl.
5. According to the Day in History app, on this day in 1989, President George H. W. Bush and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev released statements that the cold war may be coming to an end. In 1979, on this day, 11 fans were trampled to death at a Who concert.