Six would be on the club's Northborough property. and one would be on the Westborough side, according to documents filed at the Northborough Town Hall Offices.
The Northborough Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a public hearing at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 22 at the town offices on Steve Scott's request for a variance/special permit.
Indian Meadows is located at 275 Turnpike Road, Westborough; and at 2746 West Walker Road, Northborough.
The proposed changes include:
- A practice driving range "geared to the avid/pro golfer for fairway driving precision"
- A practice driving range "geared to the novice/amateur golfer"
- A practice green "geared to chip shots and putting"
- Two practice short iron to mid iron ranges "geared toward testing the golfers' iron play"
- A practice driving range "geared to all golfer skill capability during night time operation hours only"
- And a heated practice range in Westborough "geared for exclusive use during winter seasons only"
- Upgrading and expanding the parking
- Replacing the pro ship with a new building, including an "ice cream concession, golf club fitting area (and) golf video capabilities."
- Creating "a fun center, including an 18-hole miniature golf course and an eight-station combined baseball and softball batting cage"