1. is featuring the "Coffees Around the World Sampler." Available only during the holiday season, you get four, half-pound bags of Armeno's single-origin coffees roasted everyday on the premises for $26.75. Included in the sampler is Holiday Cheer, a rich, full-bodied blend and one bag of coffee each from The Americas, Africa and Indonesia/Asia. Call 508- 393-2821 or visit the website for more information. Armeno is closing at noon on Saturday, Dec. 24 and reopening at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2012.
2. with . Why not pick up a logoed, 16 oz. travel mug? You can choose from four different designs: Love & Peace, Earth Day, Splash or Patriotic. Now through Dec. 31, you can buy one for $7.99 with a Shoppers Club card or for $9.99 without a card. Call 508-936-1900 or visit Wegmans' website for more information. Wegmans is closing at 6 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 24 and reopening at 7 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 26.
3. Some people think that a gift certificate is a boring present. Well, not when it's from ! This brewpub is sure to please with nine kinds of draught beer on tap, steak, chops, seafood and 45 wines on its list. Call 508- 466-8531 or visit the website. Sea Dog is open on Saturday, Dec. 24 and Sunday, Dec. 25.
4. Are you a multitasker? While you're at picking up antacid in anticipation of overeating at Christmas dinner, take a look at the variety of gifts available. For example, there are men's and women's designer fragrances and gift sets. From now until Dec. 24, buy one and get a second of equal or lesser value for 50 percent off with an ExtraCare Card. Visit the website for more details and call 508-393-6027 for up-to-date holiday hours.
5. One of 's holiday specials involves buying a weekday, 18-hole, 10-play golf value card for the price of eight rounds ($320). What golfer on your list wouldn't love this? (You don't have to tell him or her that you only paid for eight rounds.) This offer is available through Saturday, Dec. 24. Visit the golf course's website or call 508-393-2444. The Juniper Hill Pro-Shop is open on Saturday, Dec. 24 until 4 p.m.