While the intention was to create a Top 5 from the responses, the reaction was so varied, we decided to lay it out here for you to inspect for yourself.
Here are the answers from our readers:
- Liz Tosches Nolan Mt. Pisgah for a hike followed by dinner at Yama Zakura, dessert at Trombetta's Ice Cream
- Bill Redfern Chet's for breakfast, Tougas for fruit picking, Lala Java for lunch and ice coffee, Yama Zakura for dinner and Trombetta's to finish the day off with some ice cream!
- Brad Blanchette The wife says don't forget Pickle Haus!
- Brad Blanchette Chets for breakfast, Texas BBQ for lunch, Berberian's and Lowe's to grab food to grill dinner and Trombetta's for dessert
- Sean Sanders I would be ashamed to have guests in my town. Look at the center..
- Kelly Keating Walker with staying in northboro only-Chet's for breakfast, Tougas to pick the seasonal fruit, Romaine's for lunch, Allure hair spa to get our hair done, Bigelow's to get some beautiful plants to take home, Lowe's Variety to buy a Prime Rib (to cook them for dinner) and Berberians to get fresh veggies and the best corn in the world!
- Nicole Prashaw LeBlanc If it were my girlfriends, lala java for morning coffee, The Window Scene to shop, Special Teas for lunch, The Steak Loft for dinner and Keno! The next morning would be The Purple Rose.
- Leah Sullivan Ditto Sean. That has been going on FOREVER. But I would take them to Festive Breads as I haven been in forever and it is sooooooooo good
- Kathleen Gerety-Clark Tougas, Romaines, Wegmans, Texas Bar B Q, Juniper Hill, Otmos, Davidians.
- Karen Lavoie I forgot a lunch stop at Beezers to grab a Chicago style hot dog or sunshine wrap!
- Karen Lavoie Tilz for breakfast, Tougas for cherries,along the cold harbor trail with the dogs for a nice walk to stretch our legs followed by a swim at the YMCA, then Romaine's for dinner & If we had room a frozen yogurt treat at Yowza
- Genevieve Belfer Tougas, Lala Java, Yama Zakura, Mt. Pisgah, the Splash Pad if there are small kids, Trombettas.