We asked readers what Natick wants for Christmas this year. You gave us some answers, and here are five that got the most frequent responses:
- Natick residents love their dogs, as many people suggested a dog park as something they would like to see. Where would be a good spot? Well, according to responses on our Facebook page, Coolidge Field would be an excellent spot for a dog park.
- The Marion St. Bridge has been closed since the middle of August. That's just inconvenient for so many people, so Natick residents would like to see it reopened as quickly as possible.
- Natick residents love being outdoors, whether it's hiking, biking or rollerblading. This year, Natick wants a paved path where cars can't go so people can walk and rollerblade safely.
- It's never too early to wish for what you want next December. After falling to Beverly in this year's MIAA Super Bowl, the Red Hawks return quarterback Troy Flutie and wide receiver Brian Dunlap, as well as several other players on the roster. A year hungrier and wiser, this year Natick wants a State Championship for the Red Hawks.
- Lastly, this year Natick wants less traffic.
Can you think of anything we missed that you'd like to add? Tell us in the comments.