1. Attend the Northborough Board of Health meeting.
The board meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the Northborough Town Hall Offices.
2. Support the Proctor Elementary School: eat pizza.
Tuesday is Northboro House of Pizza Day, from 4 to 10 p.m.
3. In case you missed it: the Bullying Awareness 5K.
Check out Northborough Patch's coverage of Saturday's Bullying Awareness 5K.
4. Learn about basic rights in special education.
The Northborough/Southborough Special Education Parent Advisory Council presents "Basic Rights in Special Education" from 10 a.m. to noon Tuesday at the Northborough Public Library.
5. Root for the Tomahawks.
Here is Tuesday's Algonquin Regional High School sports schedule:
- Golf: at Westborough, at Westborough Country Club, 3:30 p.m.
- Boys cross-country: at Shrewsbury, 4 p.m.
- Girls cross-country: at Shrewsbury, 4 p.m.
- JV boys soccer: vs. Shrewsbury, 4 p.m.
- JV girls soccer: vs. Shrewsbury, 4 p.m.
- Freshman volleyball: at Wachusett, 4 p.m.
- Varsity boys soccer: at Shrewsbury, 5 p.m.
- JV volleyball: at Wachusett, 5 p.m.
- Varsity volleyball: at Wachusett, 6 p.m.
- Varsity girls soccer: at Shrewsbury, 7 p.m.