1. Support the 2014 Relay For Life of Northborough/Southborough.
Check out the event's website.
2. Celebrate the Treasure Chest Co.'s fifth anniversary.
The Northborough shop hosted an event on Wednesday.
3. Support the Northborough Food Pantry.
"The Pantry is getting low on a variety of items - including pasta, cereal, canned vegetables, soup and tuna. Watch our page for some great tips on where the sales are and how you can help," according to the organization's Facebook page.
4. Root for the Tomahawks.
Here is Thursday's Algonquin Regional High School sports schedule:
- Golf: at Wachusett, at Holden Hill Country Club. 3:30 p.m.
- Freshman boys soccer: vs. St. John's, 3:30 p.m.
- Freshman girls soccer: vs. Tahanto, 4 p.m.
- JV girls soccer: at Shrewsbury, 4 p.m.
- JV boys soccer: at Shrewsbury, 4 p.m.
- JV volleyball: at Fitchburg, 4 p.m.
- Freshman volleyball: at Fitchburg, 4 p.m.
- Varsity volleyball: at Fitchburg: 5 p.m.
"Living With Coyotes," an educational presentation by Belmont Animal Control Officer John Maguranis, will be held from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Thursday, at the Southborough Senior Center, 9 Cordaville Road, Southborough.