1. Have fun at the Melican Middle School.
The Seventh Grade Fun Night is from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Friday.
2. Oppose bullying.
Friday is Blackout Bullying Day at the Lincoln Street Elementary School.
3. Know your history?
The Northborough Historical Society holds a Historical Trivia Night at 7:30 p.m. Friday. Admission is free.
4. In case you missed it: A local business turns one.
Studio Joy owners Jenny Silverberg and Amy Podolsky hold a One-Year Birthday Community Celebration from 6:30 to 9 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 8 at the First Parish Northboro, Unitarian Universalist Church, 40 Church St. Tickets are $25, cash or check only.
5. Root for the Tomahawks.
Here is Friday's Algonquin Regional High School sports schedule:
- Freshman boys basketball: vs. North Middlesex, 4 p.m.
- JV boys basketball: vs. North Middlesex, 5:30 p.m.
- Varsity boys basketball: vs. North Middlesex, 7 p.m.