1. Take a walk.
The Northborough Senior Center offers a walking group at 10 a.m. Thursday.
2. Congratulate Core Connection Pilates and Fitness.
The business raised $775 last week for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, according to its Facebook page.
3. In case you missed it: a car was reported vandalized.
At 5:31 p.m. Tuesday, police received a report from Cedar Hill Road of vandalism to a motor vehicle (broken front headlight) from Monday night.
4. What's your favorite Halloween candy?
Walmart Northborough wants to know.
5. Root for the Tomahawks.
Here is Thursday's Algonquin Regional High School sports schedule:
- JV boys soccer: vs. Leominster, 4 p.m.
- JV girls soccer: vs. Leominster, 4 p.m.
- JV volleyball: vs. Nashoba, 4 p.m.
- Freshman volleyball: vs. Nashoba, 4 p.m.
- Varsity volleyball: vs. Nashoba, 5 p.m.
- Varsity girls soccer: at Leominster, 5 p.m.
- Varsity boys soccer: at Leominster, 7 p.m.