1. Donate children's clothing.
According to the St. Rose of Lima Parish Facebook page, "The Saint Rose thrift shop is in need of children’s clothing. If you are cleaning out the closets or drawers and have any gently used clothing you would like to donate please consider the thrift shop. They are open Tuesday and Thursday from 10 – 3. If you can’t drop the clothes off at that time please bring your donations when the children come for religious education."
2. Learn about the Lincoln Street Elementary School.
The school council meets from 3:40 to 4:40 p.m. Thursday.
3. Root for the Tomahawks.
Here is Thursday's Algonquin Regional High School sports schedule:
- Varsity alpine skiing: vs. TBA, at Ski Ward Ski Area, 3 p.m.
- Freshman girls basketball: at St. Peter-Marian, 4 p.m.
- Varsity swimming: vs. Tyngsborough, at Greater Lowell Tech, 5:30 p.m.
Selectman Aaron Hutchins won't seek a second three-year term at the May 12 annual town election.
5. Work on a quilt.
The Northborough Senior Center's quilting group meets at 1 p.m. Thursday.