1. Discuss "Profiles in Courage" by John F. Kennedy.
The Northborough Free Library's Friday Morning Book Group meets at 10 a.m. Friday.
2. Try animation software.
The library's children's room has animation software for grades two to five.
3. Root for the Tomahawks.
Here is Friday's Algonquin Regional High School sports schedule:
- Freshman boys basketball: at Marlborough, 4 p.m.
- JV girls basketball: vs. Marlborough, 5:30 p.m.
- JV boys basketball: at Marlborough, 5:30 p.m.
- Varsity girls basketball: vs. Marlborough, 7 p.m.
- Varsity boys basketball: at Marlborough, 7 p.m.
- JV boys ice hockey: vs. Grafton, at NorthStar Ice Sports, 7:45 p.m.
4. Try jalepeno pigs in a blanket.
Walmart Northborough has them from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday.
5. In case you missed it: Have you heard this piano player?
Resident George Bender he has played the Northborough Senior Center piano three or four times per week, in 15 to 20 minutes, for about three years. to limber up.