Invite a friend
Zumba! 10 Class Series
Dance, Dance, Dance! Shake those hips and get maximum fun from your cardio workout! No prior Zumba experience is required to join this class - start anytime! Zumba is a fusion of Latin and international music with dance themes that create a dynamic, exciting and effective workout. NOTE: Please check our online schedule for cancellations due to summer vacations.
Why join us for Zumba?
- We offer small class size so there's no bumping into others while you're in the groove!
- Elena, our instructor, is Pilates trained and a full-time physical therapist. You get cardio plus a total body workout including abs!
- The steps are easy to follow and the class is so much fun, you won't even realize you're burning hundreds of calories!
- Great value: 10 classes for $100 - valid for 4 months.
|Where||The Core Connection 290 W Main St, Northborough, MA 01532|
|Time||7:30 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Teens|
More About The Core Connection
The Core Connection is a fully equipped yoga, pilates and fitness studio. This center offers a variety of programs including, Zumba, boot camp, Yoga, Pilates, barefoot cardio, group personal training, Reformer classes, private reformer appointments and sports-specific pilates training.
Other events here
- Zumba! 10 Class Series Weekly on Sundays, 5:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Restorative Yoga with Jessica Miller at 6:30pm Sunday Evenings Weekly on Sundays, 6:30 pm–7:45 pm
- Two-Week Unlimited Class Pass Daily,
- Barre Fit Weekly on Mondays, 7:30 pm–8:20 pm
- Teen Strength & Agility May 21, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / June 4, 2013, 3:30 pm–4:20 pm
- Barefoot Cardio Class Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–8:20 pm
- Teen Strength & Agility May 16, 2013 / May 23, 2013 / May 30, 2013 / June 6, 2013, 3:30 pm–4:20 pm
- Zumba! 10 Class Series Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Barre Fit Weekly on Saturdays, 7:30 am–8:20 am